Mar 5, 2009

Ask Edwina!

Dear Edwina,
I am always tired when my mom wakes me up for school in the morning. She tells me to go to bed early, but I like to stay up and play. How can I not be tired and still enjoy playing at night?
Sincerely,
Timmy S.

Dear Timmy -

I totally understand how you feel! Sometimes I am writing my songs at night, and then before I know it, it's time for bed, but I don't want to quit what I'm doing. BUT, I know that if I don't get a good night's sleep, I will indeed wake up tired in the morning just like you. So, even though I like to stay up and play, I go to bed anyway. And when I get sad about stopping my fun and going to bed, I think about all the things I can dream about, and then I feel better. Give that a try!

Sweet dreams,
Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics