Feb 19, 2009

Ask Edwina--Guest Advice-Giver

We recently got a letter to Edwina. Katie Whetsell, who plays Kelli Poshkonozovich in the show, answered this letter on behalf of Edwina. Thank you Katie for answering the letter.

Dear Edwina,

I seem not to be able to know what I want to play. I always seem to be wasting my playtime. Even if I do find a game I do not usually like it. How can I find a game to play?

Sincerely,

Catherine B.

Dear Catherine~

First off, I completely understand your dilemma! Playtime is precious and a time that shouldn't be wasted. I sometimes find that I let the time slip by just by trying to decide what to DO with that time. My advice to you is to ask the friends around you for creative games to play. This way, what you will spend your playtime doing will be a surprise to you up until the moment you play it AND you might learn games that you've never played before!

I hope this helps! Enjoy your playtime!!

Sincerely~

Katie Whetsell
Kelli Poshkonozovich (Ballerina Extraordinaire- a.k.a. Edwina's best friend)


If you have a letter for Edwina, or any of her friends, please click here or drop it in the lobby at the DR2 Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics